Pharmaceutical and Biotech facilities are routinely asked to make difficult research and manufacturing facility decisions based on product lines that may or may not have regulatory agency approval. This can put the company in an extremely risky and potentially costly position. The Science and Research Design Group can help to minimize these risks through comprehensive programming, design, and phasing options that can minimize risk, optimize output, and reduce disturbances to your existing operations.
- Pfizer Bulk Biological Manufacturing Facility, Lincoln, Nebraska
- SAFC Biosciences Pin Milling Expansion, Lenexa, Kansas
- Novartis Consumer Health Packaging and Distribution Facility and Various Projects, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Bayer Animal Health Warehouse Feasibility Study, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
- New Global Research & Development Center Campus Plan Fort Dodge Animal Health, Olathe Research Campus, Kansas
- New Life Sciences Research Building, Industrial Arts Building Repurposing, and Greenhouse Expansion, Nebraska Innovation Campus, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska