Scientific, analytical and diagnostic functions are continually changing to keep pace with new services, technologies and procedures. In order to support these changing environments, facilities and systems must be designed to be flexible and adaptable. In order to accomodate this ever changing environment, the Science and Research Design Group works diligently to understand our clients' needs, and to provide adaptive design solutions that enable successful scientific endeavors.
- ViraCor-IBT Medical Testing Facility and Headquarters Lees Summit, Missouri
- Clay County Public Health Center, Liberty, Missouri
- State of Missouri New Public Health Laboratory Jefferson City, Missouri
- Research Animal Diagnostic Laboratory (RADIL) University of Missouri - Columbia
- EPA Region 7 Science and Technology Center Kansas City, Kansas